PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.7.7145 changelog:
- Fixed a security problem (remediation of playing damaged ra, mkv, swf files vulnerability)
- Live audio bitrate up to 320K
- Added the ability to output the selected items in file navigator
- Added the ability to create the bookmark playlist
- Added subtitle sync function to previous/next subtitle
- Added AMD AMF H264 H/W encoder
- Fixed an issue that decreased speed in navigating certain TS files
- Improved online subtitle download
- Removed AMD VCE encoder
- Fixed an issue that playback did not work on certain FTP servers
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware