PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.8556 changelog:
- Reorganization of chat design
- Added subtitle upload feature
- Added the ability to navigate current file subtitles in online database
- Added a function into When Playback Finished actions to stop autoplay when a playback is finished
- Added the ability to receive audio only during live broadcasting of KakaoTV
- Fixed playback problem of certain SWF files
- Fixed time parsing problem with SRT/VTT subtitles
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain TS files
- Improved output speed of bitmap text renderer
- Fixed an issue where the program was killed when playing HDTV in certain situations
- Improved handling of overlapped subtitles with processing of max/min showing periods
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware