PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 17.01.04 changelog:
- [PA-1096] - sorting by extension enable
- [PA-1100] - Remove password policy requirements when creating a PGP archive
- [PA-1132] - add .mzz to the same steps as MSI
- [PA-1133] - add rll files to exe steps
- [PA-1138] - Only one password input field when creating a PGP archive and decrypting a PGP archive
- [PA-1160] - do not show update prompt if uses drag and drops files to archive
- [PA-1173] - add pa format under All Archives drop down in Add Window
- [PA-1174] - add new 1t solid switch for max, ultra and extreme modes
- [PA-1176] - small changes for English translation
- [PA-1177] - improve exe/dll compression with plzma:a0 setting for c_adr output
- [PA-1180] - add 1p4 extension to exe/dll step
- [PA-1120] - remove POWERARC-PACKMP3.EXE from installer (not used)
- [PA-1127] - update Simplified Chinese translation (zh-CN)
- [PA-1137] - change default update ring to slow ring (first installs, reset to default).
- [PA-1169] - implement latest advanced codec pack engine
- [PA-1175] - remove extra japanese shell translation [full release notes]