PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.53 improvements:
- Ability to save SFX options – We have made it possible to save SFX Wizard and Make SFX options, so you can always use same options when creating your SFX archives (includes all of the options).
- Improved Advanced Codec Pack – Improved wav compression at extreme/ultra setting, while minimizing memory use.
- Improved Virtual Drive – Improved Virtual Drive behavior through right click shell extensions.
- Fix for file-list filters – Fixed issue where file-list filters did not work properly (Add Window, Backup) .
- Improved Favorites window – Favorites window will now remember column sizes.
- Added support for .scs files – added support for handling .scs files via shell extensions.
- Improved support for profiles in Converter and Batch tools – Improved support for profiles in Converter and Batch tools.
- Many smaller interface improvements – support for ctrl+l in modern interface, adjustments for some icons, new nag screen,.
- Built-in help files for MSI installations – Enterprise installations now have the help files built-in, no extra work required anymore.
- Other Improvements and Fixes – Various smaller fixes/improvements, translation updates, more than 50 issues closed. For the full list check the PowerArchiver forums.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware