PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 2019 19.00.58 changelog:
- Translation Improvements – improved translation of PowerArchives dialogs that were not properly translating to International languages.
- SmartAI configuration improvements – Improvement in the checkbox and dropdown list behavior of the SmartAI options in the Configuration menu.
- Explorer view mode keyboard functions improvements – Improved the behavior of the backspace button when using all windows of the File Explorer interface and made sure that the CTRL + F function now works in the Windows 10 and Ribbon interface.
- Shell extensions icon color– Shell extensions icons are back to the original and default PowerArchiver yellow color.
- Adding files to .PA format archives– Fixed an issue with files in archive appearing twice when re-added to .PA format archives. Adding files to .PA fomat archives has been improved and works flawlessly.
- UAC in File Explorer improvements– Improved UAC behavior when using the File Explorer interface.
- Various improvements– over 10 various improvements/issues completed since release .57. For more specific fixes go to the forums.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware