Learn the art of preventing digital extortion and securing confidential data. Claim your complimentary copy (worth $25) for free before the offer expires next week (May 15).
What's it about?
More and more cyber threats keep emerging every day, affecting organizations across the board, targeting the entire spectrum of the Internet. Digital or cyber-extortion has come across as the most serious of such threats as it seeks to profit from criminal activity, akin to blackmail.
What you will learn:
- Delve into the various types, stages, and economics of digital extortion
- Understand the science behind different attacks
- Understand the gravity of and mechanics behind ransomware and prevent and mitigate data breaches and financial losses
- Use effective tools to defend against ransomware
- Analyze attacks, the money flow, and cyber insurance processes
- Learn the art of preventing digital extortion and securing confidential data
- Get an idea of the future of extortion tactics and how technological advances will affect their development
This eBook will help you become a pro at securing your data and preventing your organization from paying a hefty ransom.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer or simply connect with LinkedIn. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Get the "Preventing Digital Extortion" (worth $25) eBook - FREE <<
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources.
This is a time-limited offer ending on May 15.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers.If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.