Privacy Eraser is an easy to use solution for protecting your privacy by deleting your browsing history and other computer activities. All main popular web browsers are supported, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
With literally one click, Privacy Eraser will erase all digital footprints - web browser cache, cookies, browsing history, address bar history, typed urls, autocomplete form history, saved passwords, index.dat files, Windows' run history, search history, open/save history, recent documents, temporary files, recycle bin, clipboard, dns cache, log files, error reporting and more.
Privacy Eraser also supports plugins to further extend the software's cleaning features. Meaning you can also delete whatever tracks are left behind by other applications with your own plugins. Privacy Eraser embedded more than 250 free plugins, supporting many popular programs such as ACDSee, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office, WinZip, WinRAR, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, BitTorrent, Google Toolbar and many others.
Privacy Eraser works with Windows 10/8.x/7/Vista/2012/2008 (32/64-bit), and also supports Windows FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS file systems. The software implements and exceeds the US Department of Defense and NSA clearing and sanitizing standards, giving you the confidence that once erased, your file data is gone forever and can never be recovered.
Privacy Eraser Free 4.33 Build 2496 changelog:
- Added Chinese (Simplified) language support.
- Improved Microsoft Edge Cookies cleaning.
- Improved support for local domains in Cookie Manager.
- Improved Firefox Cache and Session cleaning.
- Improved Thunderbird Session cleaning.
- Improved exception handling when cleaning jumplist on Windows 10.
- Improved environment variable support in Custom Locations.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Updated various translations.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware