Ubi Soft today announced that an improved version of the Raven Shield multiplayer demo will be released tomorrow. The patch will fix some cheat issues, improve death physics, add a new game mode (Escort the Pilot) and a new map (Import/Export Company in Brazil), and more .
For the moment, here are some details about this patch:
- Floating elements (HBS/Helmets/Grenades)
- Connection for slow PCs (which cause a black screen)
- Getting stuck on ladders
- Switching weapon
- Sound Error Messages
- Fix some cheat issues
- Death Physics improvement
- Misc. Network Optimization
- A countdown has been added in the beginning of each round
- New Game Mode: Escort the Pilot
- Goal: Green team must escort a downed pilot, played by one of their own, to the extraction zone. Red team must prevent him from reaching the extraction zone.
- New Map: Import/Export Company
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Arm Patches features - Officially added.
- We also adjusted the speed of the player, the explosive ranges, the reticule speed, and miscellaneous message time (Chat and Drawing Tool [F4])