RedNotebook is a modern desktop journal. It lets you format, tag and search your entries. You can also add pictures, links and customizable templates, spell check your notes, and export to plain text, HTML, Latex or PDF. RedNotebook is Free Software under the GPL.
RedNotebook main fatures:
- Format your text bold, italic or underlined
- Insert Images, files and links to websites
- Links and mail addresses are recognized automatically
- Spell Check
- Automatic saving
- Backup to zip archive
- Word Clouds with most often used words and tags
- Export the journal to plain text, HTML, Latex or PDF
- The data is stored in plain text files, no database is needed
- Translated into more than 30 languages
RedNotebook 2.9 changelog:
Use Python 3.6 and GTK 3.22 on Windows.
Build Windows installer with Appveyor.
Changes in RedNotebook 2.9.1:
- Disable internal preview on Windows again since it sometimes crashes the app.
RedNotebook 2.10 changelog:
- Automatically push newest version to flathub.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware