Radical Image Optimization Tool (RIOT for short) is a free image optimizer that will let you to visually adjust compression parameters while keeping minimum filesize. It uses with a side by side (dual view) or single view interface to compare the original with the optimized image in real time and instantly see the resulting file size. It is lightweight, fast and simple to use, yet powerful for advanced users. You will be able to control compression, number of colors, metadata settings and much more, and select image format (JPG, GIF or PNG) for your output file.
What's new in this version:
- fixed r s h l v keys prohibited in batch->output path
- fixed filesize different single file vs batch mode if image is resized and using automatic mode.The original was analyzed instead of the resized one in batch mode.
- fixed RIOT stops opening images after switching to batch mode and back
- fixed scrollbar flicker
- fixed loading of TGA 8-bit files with a palette size greater that 256
- fixed TIFF parser didn't initialize the memory with zeros in stripped mode. This caused random bitmap data if the tiff file was corrupted/invalid