RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's powerful Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you.
Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you. You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experience more secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.
The all new RoboForm 7 comes with Chrome and Safari browser support, iPhone/iPad and Android support, as well a brand new RoboForm Everywhere license for use on unlimited computers and mobile devices.
Roboform manages your passwords and fills forms with one click! Roboform is…
- Easy: Automatically memorizes your passwords and logs you into websites.
- Saves Time: Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Strong: Generates random passwords to protect you against hackers.
- Secure: Encrypts your passwords, fights Phishing, and defeats Keyloggers.
- Smart: Generate random passwords to maximize password strength.
- Powerful: Fight Phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites.
- Perfect: Defeat Keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords.
- Thoughtful: Back up your passwords and copy them between computers.
- Complete: Synchronize passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from a USB flash drive.
- Phone-friendly: sync your passwords to Windows Mobile and Palm.
- Robust: Works with Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, and other browsers.
- Universal: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
- Ideal: IE 7 and Vista are fully supported.
- PDA-friendly: Sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
What's new in this version:
- Firefox 29+: Fix RF addon may be disabled after installation, due to DB changes.
- Firefox 30 beta: Fix RF2Go crashes Firefox 30 beta, due to binary API changes.
- Firefox: Register RF addon in HKCR too, so that Firefox-based browsers can find it.
- Firefox: Install RoboForm into WaterFox (64-bit FireFox) too.
- Chrome: fix random crashes in Chrome, related to Basic Auth.
- Chrome: fix AutoSave not shown when user presses Enter in Chrome Basic Auth dialog.
- RFO: Fix not showing passcard fields when user picks it up from RFO site.
- Win32: fix RF is crashing Qt-based Scrivener application.
- UI: expose captions of RF mini-dialogs to Accessiblity API.