RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 3.1 changelog:
- Faster editor when using large images - If you are using large images on a webpage, the editor is now much faster and editing your website feels more smooth now.
- Search engine improvements - There have been various improvements made in RocketCake, causing your website to rank better automatically in Google and other web search engines. If you have an existing page made with RocketCake, all you need to do is to re-upload your existing website with RocketCake 3.1, and everything should be done automatically for you.
- Better looking gallery - The image gallery element preview/thumb images are now created a bit bigger to make them look nicer.
- Editor behavior change: When you have a line ending with a hyperlink and press ENTER on that line, the hyperlink is no longer continued on the next line. This way, it is easier to create lists of text lines with hyperlinks.
- Text Edit Fields where the background is set to "invisible" now actually have an invisible background and not the default of the browser (like 'white' in Chrome)
- The 64 bit version of RocketCake now also shows the latest Windows 10 common controls instead of reverting to the old windows style
- RocketCake and RocketCake documents now have a new icon
- Fixed a problem causing the menu not to open sometimes when using very large menus and russian text inside of them
- Fixed a bug causing RocketCake to crash sometimes when clicked right into the element browser of an empty project
- Fixed a bug causing the built-in FTP client not to upload anything when using the "Publish to the Internet" feature and no document was open
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware