RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 3.3 changelog:
- FTPS support - In addition to SFTP and FTP support, RocketCake now also supports the FTPS protocol. Uploading your project to any host should now be very easy that way.
- Added built-in support for email and date input fields
- Default language selection on macOS now works better on newer operating system versions
- Improved error messages shown to user when connection to an FTP server fails.
- Folders now store if they have been open or closed in the project. So if you open your project later again, the folders will restore its previous state.
- Fixed a bug in the gallery image switching code, which sometimes causing to show wrong images when scrolling forward.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware