RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.2 changelog:
- When using Windows, RocketCake now supports HighDPI displays. You get a lot sharper rendered controls and the high resolution HTML editor. On macOS, RocketCake already supported Retina displays for some time now.
Image size quick view
- When hovering over an image, the tooltip now shows useful information about it: It's name, dimension and the current size it is shown at. This makes it very easy to optimize your image sizes for various screen types.
HTML language support
- You can now set the language of a page using the new "Language" setting for each page.
- This results in the top html tag being written like for example
- if you specify "en" as language. This only works in the professional edition of RocketCake.
License key management for organizations
- If you want to use RocketCake on a PC with the same license key used by many users, this is now possible, too:
- Simply start RocketCake once as administrator and register your key using the menu Help -> Register.
- Then the key then is stored per machine (as prev iously only per user) and RocketCake can be used by any user using that machine.
- Embedded PDF documents now fit the first page of the PDF document to the height of the device.
- Also, the documentation in the manual now shows how you can easily make your PDF document be scrollable on iOS devices as well, although Safari on iOS doesn't support this feature.
- Websites opened in RocketCake now automatically get focussed in the property window, making it easier to change their property values.
- The list of master pages now also works nicely with subfolders: If you have a large website with lots of pages in sub folders, and a few master pages, the just of master pages to select now also shows the folders a page is in, making it much easier to pick the right master page.
- The macOS app is now notarized, and you now no longer get the scary "this app is from an unidentified developer" messages from macOS when starting RocketCake for the first time.
- The RocketCake installer now installs shortcuts for all users on the system by default since a lot of people requested this.
Download: RocketCake 4.2 | RocketCake 64-bit | ~10.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: Portable RocketCake 32-bit | Portable RocketCake 64-bit
Download: RocketCake 4.2 for macOS | 12.9 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware