RollBack Rx is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. In essence, it turns your PC into a Instant Time Machine. Regardless of what happens to your PC your can quickly and easily restore your PC to a previous time. Making it easy to rescue you from any PC disaster - saving time, money and PC trouble.
Windows System Restore only restores Windows system files and some program files. In addition, if Windows crashes to a point were Windows itself can not boot up (ie. BSOD*) you would not be able to access your Windows System Restore points. In contrast, the RollBack Rx technology works at the sector level of the hard drive and restores everything! - right down to the last byte of data. It sits below Windows. So even if Windows crashes, there’s a sub-console (mini OS) that boots prior to windows. This allows you to access Rollback Rx and go back to a point in time when your system was working trouble-free.
Whats new in this version:
- Setup detects and prompts if the product ID entered is for Drive Vaccine or an earlier version of Rollback Rx or a misspelled v10.2 ID
- Fixed a bug that Rollback subsystem is not able to detect Windows 8 system coming back from hibernation (shutdown)
- Fixed a subsystem bug in setup on multiple disks and the OS is not on the 1st hard disk
- Updated the client communication module with the RMC for better crossing network communication
- Added a command line switch for opening Rollback driver for windows cloning
- Added a subsystem command for resetting Rollback subsystem after restore a backup from system backup such as Acronis backup
- Serbian language added