For some reason Samsung Week at Amazon has just kicked off, with offers to be had every day all week. The discounts start today and last through September 6, which is actually two weeks. Just in time for Labor Day, and for those planning to upgrade their family’s tech for distance learning, or looking to amplify a remote working setup, this event offers deals across mobile products and accessories, home entertainment, and more for those next two weeks.
Among some of the deals sent to us include discounts on just about all Samsung consumer products, some of which are already live and others not yet. We've included some highlights below:
- Score a FREE pair of Galaxy Buds when you purchase the Galaxy Buds+
- Save up to $700 on the Galaxy Z Flip Family or Galaxy Note20 Family with eligible trade in offer
- Take $250 OFF the Galaxy S20+ (5G)
- Take $150 OFF the Galaxy S10/S10+
- Save $20 OFF the Galaxy Watch Active2 (LTE)
- Save $20 OFF the Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+
- Save $20 OFF a Wireless Charging Stand
Monitor Deals: (not yet live)
Take $20 OFF the 27” CHG70 gaming monitor and the 32” UR59C
Consumer Memory Deals:
- Take $30 OFF the 860 EVO (1TB and 2TB)
- Take $20 OFF the 500GB Portable X5 SSD
- Take $10 OFF the 870 QVO (1TB)
- Take Up to $10 OFF the 512GB EVO Select microSD card
- Take Up to $10 OFF the 128GB EVO Select microSD card
- Take Up to $10 on the 250GB 970 EVO Plus SSD (currently at $20 off)
Samsung is also offering up to 18% off QLED 4K and 8K TVs as well as up to 8% discount on the 50" variant of The Frame through this page in the "Exciting Values" section. Some discounts across all sections are already live, others aren't yet so keep an eye out over the next two weeks on those items you are on the lookout for on the Samsung Week section at Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.