Run programs in a sandbox to prevent malware from making permanent changes to your PC.
Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later.
Sandboxie 5.28 changelog:
- Added support for Windows 10 v1809.
- Fixed issues with Adobe Acrobat Pro and Reader 2019 related to the "Save As" dialog displaying blank .
- Fixed a path issue that would prevent applications from running/installing inside a Sandbox [https://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26160].
- Fixed LibreOffice unable to launch issue.
- Improved templates for Waterfox profile access.
- Addressed SBIE2209 Cannot translate SID to user name: [22 / 1332] message that would trigger when using a Sandbox restricted to specific users only.
- Tested OK on Fast Ring x64 18312 / FR x86 18309 (newer versions than the ones listed here will most likely not work).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware