Today on offer via our Gear + Gadgets section of Neowin Deals, you can save 30% off a Homido Virtual Reality Headset. Transport yourself to a whole new, virtual world through your smartphone.
What's it all about?
Immerse yourself in the virtual environment of your dreams with just your smartphone and the impressive, high-quality Homido Virtual Reality Headset. This futuristic gadget transforms videos and games on your screen into full interactive experiences. Watch 360° spherical videos to see in any direction, enjoy 3D movies, and full freedom of movement thanks to the wireless connectivity. You can take down the bad guy in your favorite game with your own hands, or sit in the center of the crowd for a live concert. Never play games or watch movies from afar again, live the experience with Homido.
- Watch your favorite 3D movies with binocular-vision-mode & two stereoscopic lenses
- Immerse yourself in the middle of a crowd, underwater, or wherever your heart desires with 360? videos
- Combine 3D & 360? head-tracking for a whole new gaming experience
- Customize the vision with farsighted & nearsighted settings
- Use it wirelessly as you maneuver about
- Immerse yourself in virtual reality with 100% Field View
- Adjust the distance between the two lenses & change out the face contact foam for a custom fit
- Attach your smartphone with the locking clip for safety
- Find a new game to play or an exciting environment to explore in the Homido Center with/ 300 app options
Below is a short video showing how it works.
How do you benefit?
This Homido Virtual Reality Headset normally retails at $100, but you can pick it up for just $69.95 for a limited time with free shipping thrown in! And if you refer this deal to a friend, you get $10! (below the 'add to cart' button).
Not for you?
That's OK, if this offer doesn't interest or apply to you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals web site? There's also always a bunch of freebies you can check out and pick up here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any giveaways or deals. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.