Today's highlighted deal comes from our Apps & Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 47% off this Award-Winning Luminar 3 Software Bundle. Streamline your workflow with this AI-Powered photo editor and learn how to use it like a Pro.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the following items:
- Luminar 3 for Mac & Windows
The Power of AI Streamlines Your Editing Workflow & Create Perfect Photos with a Single Click
- Deep Dive to Luminar 3 by Richard Harrington
Get up to Speed with the Luminar 3 Essentials & Take Your Photos to the Next Level
Good to know
- Length of access: lifetime
- Includes all minor updates
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and license info please click here.
What's the benefit?
This Luminar 3 Software Bundle normally costs* $93, but it can be yours for just $49 for a limited time, that's a saving of 47% ($44) off!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.