Today's highlighted deal comes from our Software section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 50% off PDF Expert 2.0 for Mac. This 2015 App of the Year will revolutionize the way you work and collaborate with documents.
What's it all about?
PDFs remain the best way to transmit documents, but editing them isn't possible with standard Mac software. PDF Expert changes that, allowing you to edit PDF text, images, links, and outlines quickly and easily. Typo in a contract? Easy fix. Need to rework a complete section of a document? No problem. PDF Expert provides a series of essential functions that will transform the way you work with documents on your Mac.
- Edit text, images, links & outlines in PDFs
- Read huge PDF files smoothly & fast
- Annotate PDFs extensively with numerous tools
- Merge PDFs & sign documents seamlessly
- Fill out PDF forms like taxes, applications, orders, & more
- Share your PDFs across iPhone, iPad, & Mac, or with clients, coworkers, or anyone else remotely
- Password protect sensitive documents
For a full description, specs and license info, click here and view the corresponding tab.
How do you benefit?
PDF Expert 2.0 for Mac normally costs $59.99, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time; that's a saving of $30. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.