Today's highlighted deal comes via our Software section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 50% off the recommended retail pricing* of PDF Expert 2.0 for Mac. This "2015 App of the Year" will revolutionize the way you work and collaborate with documents.
What's the deal?
PDFs remain the best way to transmit documents, but editing them isn't possible with standard Mac software. PDF Expert changes that, allowing you to edit PDF text, images, links, and outlines quickly and easily. Typo in a contract? Easy fix. Need to rework a complete section of a document? No problem. PDF Expert provides a series of essential functions that will transform the way you work with documents on your Mac.
- Edit text, images, links & outlines in PDFs
- Read huge PDF files smoothly & fast
- Annotate PDFs extensively with numerous tools
- Merge PDFs & sign documents seamlessly
- Fill out PDF forms like taxes, applications, orders, & more
- Share your PDFs across iPhone, iPad, & Mac, or with clients, coworkers, or anyone else remotely
- Password protect sensitive documents
For a full description, specs and license info, click here.
What's the benefit?
PDF Expert 2.0 for Mac normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $59.99, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $30.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.