Today's highlighted deal comes from our ELearning section of Neowin Deals, where you can save $510 off Learning Python Programming (for the Programmer). Create a foundation or advance your programming skills with 28+ hours of Python training.
What's it all about?
Python is a high-level programming language that allows you to deliver code faster and integrate systems more effectively than most other languages. It's a powerful X-factor for the experienced programmer, and an excellent foundation for new ones. This course will not only teach you the language, but will help you identify specifically how to implement it into your coding life.
- Discover Python with 28+ hours of training, labs, games, assignments & activities
- Understand data types, data structures & important language constructs
- Explore concepts such as strings, tuples, sets, iterations & loopings, objects, generators, and dictionaries
- Experience the language through Python demos
- Learn essential program frameworks that may be applied within & beyond Python
- Track your improvement with pre & post-assessments
- Study on the go with printable study guides
For a full description of the course details, certification, terms and instructor info, click here.
How do you benefit?
Learning Python Programming (for the Programmer) normally retails at $549 all told, but you can pick it up for just $39 for a limited time. In addition, if you refer this deal via social media (below the 'Add to cart' button) which results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your Neowin Deals store account.
Not for you?
That's OK. If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals web site? There's also a bunch of freebies you can grab here, as well as other great tech-related deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.