Today's highlighted deal comes from our Software section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 56% off a three-year license to True Key by Intel Security. Sign in without passwords – use your face or fingerprint instead.
What's the deal?
Award-winning True Key by Intel Security lets you access all of your accounts without the hassle of remembering and organizing passwords. With True Key, you are the password. Use your unique features, like your face, fingerprint, or devices you've approved to unlock apps and websites. The True Key app will even help you strengthen your current passwords and remember them so you won't have to. Your digital life will get a whole lot easier, and a whole lot more secure.
- Log in securely for instant access to your apps & websites
- Access from any device - True Key syncs to your phone, tablet & computer
- Verify access to the app with your face, fingerprint, or via devices you trust for total security
- Store & manage up to 10,000 passwords securely in the True Key™ app, accessible only by you via devices you've approved
- Sync passwords automatically to your phones, tablets, & computers for easy access on any approved device
What's the benefit?
A three-year license to True Key by Intel Security normally retails at $59.97, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $29.98.
First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.