Today via our Web services section of Neowin Deals, you can save 65% off a lifetime subscription to Hotspot Shield Elite Plus VPN. Hide your IP address, browse the web securely, access blocked content and more without slowing down your browser.
What's the deal?
When you browse the Internet, you’re leaving behind a trail of personal data that can make you vulnerable to cyber attacks. With Hotspot Shield, you’ll dramatically reduce that probability as all of your data is encrypted and secured on a private network. With Hotspot Shield Elite, you’ll be able to hide your data from hackers and safely browse on public Wi-Fi, while still maintaining fast Internet speeds.
- Browse anonymously with mobile or desktop devices on public hotspots with just one-click
- Bypass Internet censorship to access geographically blocked content
- Connect to any of 20 virtual locations in the USA, UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, China, India & Germany
- Get complete Wi-Fi security to protect your identity, location & IP address
- Avoid hackers, government agencies, identity thieves & more
- Receive complete cloud-based malware protection
- Know when you’ve landed on a known or suspected malicious or phishing website via AnchorFree’s database of more than 3.5 million malicious sites
For full details, specs and license info, click here.
What's the benefit?
A lifetime subscription to Hotspot Shield Elite Plus VPN normally costs $199.99, but you can pick it up for just $69.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $130. If you don't want to commit to a lifetime license, there are also discounted one and two year deals to choose from as well.
First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.