What's it all about?
The team behind Macaw is changing the way we design websites with their powerful, one-of-a-kind image editor and code generator. With Macaw on the market, suddenly writing flawless HTML from scratch isn’t essential to designing amazing responsive websites. With an interface similar to Photoshop, you will style and manipulate elements to look and feel as you please by hand—then let Macaw work its magic and generate the HTML and CSS that fuels your site’s presence. It’s the future of web design, and it’s going to change your life.
- Manipulate elements in a manner similar to Adobe Photoshop
- Convert your design into legible HTML and CSS
- Create responsive sites for access on any device type
- Access web or system fonts to utilize your typography of choice
- Apply styles to multiple elements from one place and conveniently modify them at any time
- Preview your designs remotely by broadcasting your design to any device on the network
- Set variable names and add scripts for fast prototyping
- Share assets between pages and save them all in one document
- Utilize static, absolute and fixed positioning for dynamic layouts
How do you benefit?
The Macaw Code-Savvy Web Design Tool normally retails at $179, but you can pick it up for just $49 for a limited time. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal (below the Add to cart button) with friends.
Not for you?
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any giveaways or deals. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.