Today's highlighted deal comes from our ELearning section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 75% off a two year subscription to Career Academy. Score unlimited access to 1,200+ online courses on IT, cyber security, project management, business and more.
What's it all about?
The information age has given us greater access to education than ever before, but it can still be incredibly difficult to find the time to pursue a new skill. With 24/7 online access to over a thousand courses on cyber security, IT service management, project management, and business skills, The Career Academy makes it easy for you to further your education and strengthen your resume. This top-notch learning center even offers certificates of completion for every course, and gives you the tools you need to pass many top industry certification exams. You’ll be qualified for that promotion in no time.
- Access over 1,200 online courses specializing in IT & business
- Earn up to 30 college credits from American Business & Technology University
- Prepare for top industry certification exams like Network+, PMP, Security+, Agile, CCNA, CAPM, MCSE, CISSP, Ethical Hacking, Microsoft Office & more
- Earn hundreds of Continuing Education Units with online training
- Earn 38 ITIL Credits towards the ITIL Expert level qualification
- Earn up to 611 PDUs if you’re a PMI Registered Education Provider
The subscription also include Certifications of completion. For terms, a full description and instructor info for this bundle, click here.
How do you benefit?
A two year subscription to Career Academy normally costs $198, but you can pick it up for just $49 for a limited time, a saving of $149. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
That's OK. If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals web site? There's also a bunch of freebies you can grab here, as well as other great tech-related deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.