Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 82% off this Complete Award-Winning Luminar AI Bundle. An award-winning AI photo editing software paired with a photography course and ready to use templates! Turn ordinary images to stunning masterpieces.
This bundle consists of the following items:
- Luminar AI: Lifetime License (Mac & Windows)
Fully Powered by Artificial Intelligence, This Software Gives Your Images a More Fresh Look & Feel in Less Time
- Templates: Extraordinary Landscapes
12 Signature Templates/Looks to Transform Landscape & Mountain Photos Into Unique, Epic Shots
- Templates: B&W Portraits
10 Timeless Templates for Unforgettable Black & White Portraits
- Templates: Postcard Travel Pack
10 Templates to Make Your Travel Photos Postcard & Stamp-Worthy
- Learn Lifestyle Photography eCourse
Get Dozens of Useful Tips on Location Scouting, Basics of Posing, Self-Portraits, Storytelling, & More
This Complete Award-Winning Luminar AI Bundle normally costs $235, but you can pick it up for just $39.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $195.01 (82% off). For a full description, spec, and terms, click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out, such as:
Pay What You Want for this Bundle (list price $1,592) full bundle bid is still under $10
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Epic Gaming Giveaway Ft. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch & More
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.