Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 89% off a lifetime subscription to Calmind Mental Fitness App. Multifunctional approach to self-care — combined natural techniques for improved focus, productivity, sleep, stress relief, and more.
What's the deal?
Calmind provides physiological and stress-reducing benefits to each of your senses. This digital therapy app helps you improve your quality of life by focusing on what's important and getting rid of distractions. It provides soothing and sensory stories to reduce stress and help you fall asleep faster, as well as ASMR triggers and calming tones to increase positive hormones. Calmind is your self-care assistant in a pocket!
- Stop procrastination; helps with writing, reading, concentration, learning, studying & more
- Helps insomniacs & stressed-out adults peacefully drift off
- Increase positive hormones for calm mind w/ reduced anxiety & stress
- Emotion tracking for stronger resilience & emotion regulation
Good to know
- Length of access: lifetime
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: 5
For terms, specs and license info, click here.
What's the benefit?
A lifetime subscription to Calmind Mental Fitness App normally costs $699 but it can be yours for only $69.99, that's a saving of $629.01 (89%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.