Today's highlighted deal comes from our Software section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 91% off* a lifetime subscription to VPNSecure. Get all the pros and skip the cons with this fast, fully-encrypted internet safety vest.
What's the deal?
Internet threats are a real thing - and surfing the Web on a public connection can result in your personal data falling into the wrong hands. This deal offers you a lifetime of protection so you can explore the Internet worry-free. With the Smart DNS component, you can even bypass those annoying geographical restrictions that block Hulu, and more abroad. Plus, unlike other VPN services that claim to not log your activity, VPNSecure proudly assures that ZERO logs are recorded. Get VPNSecure, and you'll get a cross-platform VPN service you can trust.
- Allows you to bypass geolocation blocks on your favorite streaming networks
- Encrypts your traffic so hackers can't access your data
- Hides your location & IP address
- Supports torrents
- Allows you to connect five devices simultaneously
- Grants you the ability to choose Data Cipher
- Uses Stealth VPN to render your VPN traffic unrecognizable
- Delivers unlimited bandwidth
- Does not keep any logs of your activity
- Includes servers in 46+ countries & counting
- Protects against DNS leak fixes, kill switches & more
For a full description, licensing and specs, click here and view the corresponding tab.
What's the benefit?
A Lifetime Subscription to VPNSecure normally costs* $450, but you can pick it up for just $39 for a limited time; that's a saving of $411.
First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.