Today's highlighted deal comes from our ELearning section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 93% off a Microsoft MCSA Server 2012 Certification & Cloud Computing Bundle. Prepare to Ace Essential Microsoft Certification Exams & Become a Successful IT, Cloud Computing Professional.
What's it all about?
Whether you're aiming to improve your Windows server management skills, or you're working towards an MCSE certification, this course is an essential contributor to both. This course provides all the training and resources you need to ace the MCSA Server 2012 exam, thereby laying the foundations toward obtaining the MCSE qualification. You'll also get free access to prep materials for the Microsoft 70-243, 70-246, and 70-247 Cloud Computing certification exams. With the study materials contained in these two courses, you'll be ready to achieve two important Microsoft certifications and greatly enhance your IT career prospects.
- Access 7 interactive modules that will prepare you for Microsoft certification exams
- Develop real-world skills to back up server installation & management theory
- Improve your knowledge, skills & employment prospects with Microsoft-approved course materials
- Install, configure & maintain Windows Server 2012 for optimum performance & reliability
- Master the techniques required to deploy, configure & manage Active Directory & associated services
- Construct, deploy & manage an advanced Windows Server 2012 network & operating environment
- Access course materials to pass essential Microsoft Cloud Computing certification exams
Certification of completion is included. For terms, compatibility and instructor info click here.
How do you benefit?
The Microsoft MCSA Server 2012 Certification & Cloud Computing Bundle normally costs $672, but you can pick it up for just $49 for a limited time, that's a saving of $623! You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.