Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 94% off this Essential PHP Coding Bundle. Get started in web development by learning the fundamentals of PHP coding and practicing object-oriented programming.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of PHP Training Course
Learn the Basic Programming Concepts in the Most Popularly Used Server-Side Programming Language
- PHP Development with the Laravel Framework Training Course
Develop Homepages, Create Accounts & Activate Emails Using the Open-Source Laravel PHP Framework
- PHP Object Oriented Programming: Build a Login System Training Course
Create an R/L System Using PHP & OOP Together
- Python Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals Training Course
Create Advanced & Easily Maintainable Python Applications with Object-Oriented Programming
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 Year
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and instructor info please click here.
Here's the deal:
This Essential PHP Coding Bundle normally costs* $516, but it can be yours for just $29.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $486.01 (94%).
>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here <<
See all Online Courses on offer. This is a time-limited offer that ends soon.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.