Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 95% off the iOS 14 & SwiftUI Bootcamp Bundle. Master your way around SwiftUI and iOS 14 with 43 hours of content on developing Apple apps and widgets.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- SwiftUI: The Complete Developer Course
Learn Everything You Need to Know About the SwiftUI Framework & Leverage All of Its Great New Technologies
- iPhone Apps for Absolute Beginners: iOS 14 & Swift 5
Create Apps & Submit Them to the App Store — Perfect Course for Beginners
- SwiftUI Apps for All Apple Platforms
Learn the True Magic of SwiftUI & Make Apps and Widgets for iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, and AppleTV
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
Here's the deal:
This iOS 14 & SwiftUI Bootcamp Bundle normally costs $600 but it can be yours for only $24.99, that's a saving of $575.01 (96%) off!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Check out the Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.