Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 95% off your choice of Essential Microsoft MCSE Certification Exams Training. Beef up on Enterprise Networking Solutions and become a Microsoft-Certified IT Specialist.
What's the deal?
Larger companies require advanced network messaging systems, which is why many turn to Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 to deliver enterprise solutions. Of course, they also need qualified IT specialists to install, configure, and maintain these systems, which is where Microsoft's MCSE certifications come in. Through this course, you'll learn every concept and technique you need to pass MCSE Messaging exams and take the first step towards a lucrative new career in IT.
- Access 5 comprehensive training modules 24/7
- Get a free Microsoft Cloud Computing Certification
- Configure key OS services including file sharing, print serving, & networking
- Improve data access whilst maintaining security using File Server Resource Manager, Distributed File Systems, & file & disk encryption
- Install & manage Windows Server 2012 in a virtualized environment
- Deploy & manage Exchange Server 2013 & use the tools provided to monitor, maintain, & troubleshoot a server instance
- Build a Unified Messaging solution that improves business-wide communications
For full details, terms and instructor info, click here, there are five courses to choose from:
- MCSE Server Messaging
- MCSE Server Infrastructure
- MCSE SQL Data Platform
- MCSE SQL Business Intelligence
- MCSE SQL Server SharePoint
What's the benefit?
These Essential Microsoft MCSE Certification Exams Training courses normally represent an overall value of $1008 each, but they can be yours for just $49 for a limited time, a saving of $959 per course.
First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.