Today's highlighted deal comes from our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 96% off a Computer Hacker Professional Certification Package. Leap towards a career in Ethical Hacking with 60+ hours of prep toward CISM, CISA, and more certification exams.
What's it all about?
There is a huge demand for ethical hackers, tech professionals specially hired to hack a company or organization's network in order to expose security flaws. This course will give you the material and training you need to pass any of five professional hacker certifications. Certifications as a Certified Ethical Hacker, Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information Systems Auditor, or Certified Information Systems Security Professional will look great on a resume and may even help you score a high-paying IT job.
- Learn how to breach wireless network security with 60+ hours of training
- Understand how to handle digital evidence within legal standards
- Use Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit, EnCase, & other special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact
- Learn how to implement an Info Risk Assessment Process & integrate enterprise business objectives with info security policies
- Discover IT Strategy & information systems maintenance practices
- Develop a comprehensive suite of skills that will ensure you are more productive and efficient at work
- Receive free technical support 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
For a full description, instructor info and specs, click here and view the corresponding tab.
How do you benefit?
This Computer Hacker Professional Certification Package normally costs $1,499, but you can pick it up for just $59 for a limited time; that's a saving of $1,450. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.