Today on offer via our ELearning section of Neowin Deals ou can save 96% off a lifetime subscription to Virtual Training Company. It's never too late to change your career path. 1000+ courses on coding, design, IT and beyond!
What's it all about?
Take a giant step towards your dream career or promotion with access to courses on everything from Unity 3D game development to Linux security. Virtual Training Company, one of the world’s largest producers of online learning, promises top-notch instruction not only on building new skills but on mastering software from Autodesk, Adobe, and more.
- Master the latest software with over 1000 courses
- Stay relevant with about 2 courses added a week
- Watch video tutorials on software from publishers such as: Apache, Core, FileMaker, Dreamweaver, Flash & more
- Study animation, graphic design & page layout
- Understand MySQL & data management
- Choose from a wide array of certification training courses: MCSE, Certified Ethical Hacker, CompTIA & more
- Learn the ins & out of a variety of operating systems
For terms and instructor info, click here.
How do you benefit?
A lifetime subscription to Virtual Training Company normally costs $2500, but you can get this for just $99 for a limited time. In addition, if you refer this deal via social media (below the 'Add to cart' button) which results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your Neowin Deals store account.
Not for you?
That's OK. If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals web site? There's also a bunch of freebies you can grab here, as well as other great tech-related deals.
We also have several giveaways you can enter, try your luck on the Ultimate Photography Giveaway, Makerbot 3D Printer giveaway or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" giveaway. If you aren't a Samsung fan, try your luck on the $1000 Apple Store giveaway instead.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.