Today's highlighted deal comes from our Web Services section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 97% off a Lifetime Subscription to Privatoria VPN. Want privacy while you surf the web? Snag this next level six-in-one security solution!
What's it all about?
Imagine a world where anonymous communication, anonymous surfing, and secure file transfers exist in one easy-to-use service. The team at Privatoria made this a reality, helping your data to stay safe and confidential while you browse the Internet. Privatoria doesn't require an ounce of tech background to set up, and doesn't keep any logs of your activity--it's quite simply, the simplest way to stay secure online.
- Choose from 10+ worldwide servers & encrypt all your traffic
- Hide & change your IP from hackers and spies
- Unblock geo-restricted websites in 63+ countries (watch Netflix abroad!)
- Protect your personal passwords, bank account & credit card details
- Use Tor without installing any additional software to double encrypt (TOR+VPN) all your traffic
- Enjoy secure text messaging, voice calls, video calls & data transfer
- Send emails safely with 256 bit AES e-mail encryption
- Dynamically change TOR locations every 10 minutes
- Securely store data & messages
- Use Privatoria’s private DNS to add more protection
- Transfer data with 24-hour self-destruction functionality (files will self-destruct if not downloaded by recipient)
Below is a short video detailing how Privatoria VPN works.
For full specs and license info, click here and view the corresponding tab.
How do you benefit?
A lifetime subscription to Privatoria VPN normally costs $1,140, but you can pick it up for just $29 with this time limited discount deal (ends in about a week); that's a saving of $1,111. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.