Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the Learn to Draw Comic Book Characters Bundle. Your 33-hour guide to mastering the art of comic book drawing! Learn methods and techniques to improve your skill.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- How to Improve Your Figure Drawing Step-by-Step
Learn How to Draw the Human Form Like a Professional
- How to Draw Dynamic Comic Book Superheroes from Start to Finish
A Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Drawing Superheroes
- How to Draw Heads Step-by-Step From Any Angle
Draw Male & Female Comic Style Heads In a Variety of Ways
- Digital Painting Amazing Fantasy Art in Manga Studio 5
Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Illustrating Fantasy Art Elements & Characters
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
Here's the deal:
This Learn to Draw Comic Book Characters Bundle normally costs $800 but it can be yours for only $19.99, that's a saving of $780.01 (97%) off!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Home Gym Giveaway | Ultimate Gaming Giveaway (feat. PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X)
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.