Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off* the Mastering Thinking Skills Bundle Ft. Timothy Kenny. It's brain time! Unleash and train your mind's innate skills with 14 hours of content on problem solving, meta cognition, critical thinking, and more.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Mastering Thinking Skills Vol 1: The 12 Fundamental Skills
How to Think Differently & Solve Problems at Multiple Levels of Depth
- Mastering Thinking Skills Vol 2: Become a Creative Genius
Dominate Your Field by Reverse Engineering the Mental Frameworks Jobs, Da Vinci & Other Geniuses Use
- Mastering Thinking Skills Vol 3: 15 Secret Mini Languages
Body Language, Code Programming, Cryptographic, Sign Languages & So Much More
- Mastering Thinking Skills Vol 4: Mental Math
The Most Valuable Mental Math Strategies for Business, Negotiations & Everyday Life
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Mastering Thinking Skills Bundle Ft. Timothy Kenny normally costs $796 but it can be yours for only $21.99, that's a saving of $774.01 (97%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256GB Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.