Today's highlighted deal comes from our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 98% off the recommended pricing* of this 2017 IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training. Prepare for the most recent versions of the CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker, and CCNA Security Exams.
What's the deal?
Ethical hacking is an ever-changing business, and if you want to make it in this lucrative career, you need to be up on the most recent tools and certifications. This exclusive bundle teaches foundational and advanced principles for securing IT networks, identifying and managing security risks, and plugging holes in IT networks before black hat hackers find them. More importantly, however, it contains all the information you need to pass the CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, and CEHv9 Ethical Hacker certification exams for 2017. Whether you're looking to start a new career in ethical hacking, or you want to freshen your skills, this course has something for everyone.
- Access over 35 hours of training 24/7
- Discuss cryptology, identity management & access control, & more
- Learn how to mitigate network attacks & vulnerabilities
- Explore the necessary technical skills to engineer & design secure solutions across advanced enterprise environments
- Use labs, games, & activities to verify your progress
- Study for the 2017 CompTIA Security+, CEHv9, & CCNA Security certification exams w/ printable study guides
For full details, terms and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This 2017 IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training normally represents an overall value* of $1,895, but it can be yours for just $29.99 for a limited time, a saving of $1,865.01.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of $10 or over, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.