Today on offer via our eLearning section of Neowin Deals, you can save 99% off a Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Certification Bundle. Certify your spreadsheet mastery and increase your productivity with this 15-hour, one-two course punch.
What's it all about?
Excel for Beginners ($995 value)
With thousands of features and menu commands to get lost in, learning to seamlessly navigate Excel is essential to succeeding in today’s workforce. Gain a solid foundation in this spreadsheet software with the Excel for Beginners course, and use your newfound knowledge to leverage your salary or take on a new career. With 55 tutorials that teach you everything from spreadsheet terminology to how to insert graphics and charts, you’ll become comfortable with the day-to-day operations of regular Excel use.
- Learn the basic functions & features of Excel with 7+ hours of instruction
- Follow along through 55 in-depth tutorials at your own pace
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel to prove your competency
- Discover how to fully utilize the most widespread spreadsheet software in the world
- Study formulas & editing workbooks
- Learn to format workbooks & work with multiple at the same time
- Create professional-quality graphs & charts
- Impress potential employers with your new skills
Excel Advanced ($995 value)
Once you’ve mastered the basics, take your knowledge to the next level with the Excel Advanced Course. Move through the 33 intermediate-to-advanced tutorials at your own pace and understand how to manage workbooks, track your changes, troubleshoot, and most importantly, reduce your workload by automating repetitive tasks. It’ll make your workday more productive, and impress your colleagues and superiors with your ninja-like skills. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be fully prepared to ace the Microsoft Office Specialist exam. Take that, Excel.
- Advance your Excel skills with access to 7 hours & 50 minutes of instruction
- Watch the 33 tutorials at your own pace
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft OfficeSpecialist exam in Excel, Exam-427 and Exam-428
- Understand how to manage workbooks
- Learn to calculate investments
- Discover how to automate workbooks
- Figure out how to create custom formats & layouts
For a full description of the courses on offer and instructor info, click here.
How do you benefit?
This Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Certification Bundle normally retails at $1990, but you can pick it up for just $19 for a limited time. And if you refer this deal to a friend via social media, you get $10 credit in your account! (below the 'add to cart' button on the deal page)
Not for you?
That's OK, if this offer doesn't interest or apply to you, why not check out our Black Friday Collection or giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also always a bunch of freebies you can check out and pick up here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any giveaways or deals. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.