Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off lifetime subscriptions to Ivacy VPN + NAT Firewall. Unblock content, stream at blazing speeds and shut down hackers with this VPN/Firewall combo.
What's the deal?
Ivacy VPN: Lifetime Subscription
Find True Internet Freedom with Fast P2P File-Sharing & Rock-Solid Encryption
Enjoy P2P file-sharing with complete anonymity and blazing fast speeds with Ivacy VPN. With a lifetime subscription to this highly-reviewed service, you can unblock and enjoy buffer-less HD streaming of your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports events. Connect to more than 200+ servers in 100+ locations across over 50 countries!
- Enjoy fast uninterrupted P2P file-sharing with complete anonymity
- Quick-connect to 250+ servers in 100+ locations across 50+ countries
- Get a dedicated VPN add-on for Kodi
- Protect yourself against hackers, spyware, & government surveillance
- Anonymize your online activity against spammers & identity thieves
- Overcome ISP speed throttling & Port blocking
- Enjoy fast uninterrupted P2P file sharing with complete anonymity
- Access region-locked content anywhere in the world
- Enjoy amazing Ivacy features on a range of compatible devices
- Log in on 5 devices simultaneously
Ivacy NAT Firewall Add-On: Lifetime Subscription
Block Malicious Scans & Connection Requests From Hacking Threats
Take your Ivacy VPN protection to the next level with a proactive anti-hacking solution. While hackers regularly scan the Web for unprotected devices to tap into, Ivacy's NAT Firewall lets you give them the boot by blocking unrequested inbound traffic, exploits, and bad data packets while you're connected to Ivacy. NAT Firewall is operated directly from Ivacy's servers, so you won't need to any additional software; and you can enjoy a host of other benefits, including protection from OS security leakages, load distribution, and more.
- Block scans & requests from hackers trying to tap into unprotected devices
- Protect all of your devices w/ no additional configuration or software required
- Prevent hackers & bots from installing malware and stealing your personal information
- Conserve address space via port multiplexing
- Enjoy greater flexibility w/ load distribution & readdressing
- Kill anonymous traffic & stay protected w/ OpenVPN L2TP and PPTP protocols
Good to know
- Log in on up to 5 devices simultaneously (VPN)
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
Full description, specs and license info, available here.
What's the benefit?
Lifetime subscriptions to Ivacy VPN + NAT Firewall would normally cost* $1,254, but it can be yours for just $39.99 for a limited time that's a saving of $1,214.01 (97%) off!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.