Today on offer via Neowin Deals, you can save 97% off a Linux Power User Bundle. Go from Linux command line novice to ninja with 22+ hours of professional training.
But that's not all, combine the Linux bundle with the VoCore Mini Linux Computer and save 13% off the retail price. Take on endless electronic projects with the tiniest Linux computer yet!
The Linux Power User Bundle deal
Go from Linux command line novice to ninja with 22+ hours of professional training.. Included in the bundle are the following courses:
- High Availability for the LAMP Stack
Make Sure Your Sites & Apps Run Smoothly By Eliminating Points of Failure
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career
Get Promoted or Start a New Career w/ Essential Linux Skills
- Linux Alternatives to Windows Applications
Learn About the Linux Equivalents to Windows Software, Programs & Applications
- Linux for Beginners
Get Familiar with the Linux Operating System & Command Line
- Linux Command Line Essentials: Become a Linux Power User!
Quickly & Easily Master the Linux Command Line: Manage Files, Directories & More
The VoCore: Mini Linux Computer deal
Mini computer boards are getting more popular by the day—but none have been quite as tiny or quite as affordable as VoCore. With this mini Linux machine, you can make a tiny router, invent a new device, build a motherboard, or even repurpose old speakers into smart wireless versions. Its small size gives you options: use it as a standalone device running OpenWrt or use it as an embedded component of a larger system. With some knowledge of electronics and the included Dock that extends the Ethernet and USB ports, the electronic world is your oyster.
- Works on open-source hardware
- Provides up to 20 GPIO lines
- Runs OpenWRT Linux
- Includes an on-board Wi-Fi adapter
- Easily connects to peripheral devices
- Small size enables it to act as an embedded system
- Extends Ethernet & USB interfaces w/ the Dock
- Operates as a fully functional 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router
- ?Acts as a general purpose low-power COM for IoT applications
- Includes full hardware design & full-source code
- Integrates a 802.11n MAC, baseband, radio, FEM & 5-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch
How do you benefit?
This Linux Learners Bundle normally retails for $693 when purchased separately, but you can pick it up for just $19. The VoCore Mini Linux Computer normally retails for $45 but you can grab this deal for just $39 (Continental US only) for a limited time. In addition, if you refer this deal via social media (below the 'Add to cart' button) which results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your Neowin Deals store account.
Not for you?
That's OK. If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals web site? There's also a bunch of freebies you can grab here, as well as other great tech-related deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.