ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in ScreenToGif v2.13:
- Added the option to upload to an Imgur personal account. You can also upload to albums.
- Added the option to display an icon on the system tray, with the possibility of launching the recorders and editors from a context menu or from a keyboard shortcut.
- Added proxy support.
- Added support for selecting the PrintScreen key for the keyboard shortcuts.
- The hint text that appears when a panel gets opened will stay visible until you close that panel.
- The zoom is restored to the previous value after closing the side panel.
- The position of the startup window is now remembered.
- The warning that appears when there's not enough space left on disk will only be displayed when there's less than 2GB left.
- It was not possible to save board recordings with Gifski as the encoder.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware