ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in ScreenToGif 2.18:
- Added support for presets/profiles for FFmpeg video encoding feature, separated by file type.
- Keystrokes: The app will display "Ctrl" instead of displaying "Control".
- Updated the Korean translation.
- The process that checks if there's already a file with the same name was changed. Now it should be smoother.
- In Options > About, the Gitter link was opening other website by mistake.
- The task that alters the delay of frames was not working.
- The transition "Fade to color" was ending with a frame not 100% of the selected color.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware