SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
What’s new in SecureAPlus 4.7.0:
- Added init, bash, cp, ftp, mv, and scp into the restricted application list
- Added bash and .sh in the script rules.
- Added dash and .sh in the script rules.
- Include Linux executable file in the initial whitelisting.
- Block untrusted Linux executable file from running.
- Include Linux executable file in Universal AV sample file upload.
- Log command line that has 1 parameter or more for analysis purpose.
- Supports wild card parameter in the command line.
- Include Linux executable files in the real-time scanning, based on the header.
- Upgrade Voidtools Everything to version 126.96.36.1997
- Notification when untrusted command line is blocked without asking for user’s decision.
- New command line rules [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware