SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
What’s New in SecureAPlus 4.7.6:
- Include Linux files in the initial whitelist.
- Auto trust Linux script at the runtime during initial whitelisting, as long as the script file has been there before installing SecureAPlus.
- Added script rules: Interpreter: sh, extension: *
- Include Slack digital certificate in the default trusted certificates list.
- A new backup file search engine for Universal AV, in case of Everything.exe is not responding (e.g. because the NTFS file system is corrupted).
- For Universal AV, let server know the maximum file size that the server can request that fit to the user daily limit upload quota.For example, if there is only 1MB left, the server will only request for files that are <= 1MB.
- Added “help” link to https://support.secureaplus.com/what-are-trusted-groups-and-trusted-users/, when prompting an application is blocked for non-trusted user account.
- BSOD when renaming file, if the hard disk volume is more than 10.
- Ignore command line rules if it is run by a trusted installer.
- Trust all Linux files when installed from Microsoft Store.
- Remove bash from restricted application list.
- When a process creates a file, and the file extension (except *) is in the script rules, if the process is not an installer, it will prompt the user whether to trust the process as an installer.
- Script rulesInterpreter: dash, extension: *, previously Interpreter: dash, extension: .sh
- Interpreter: bash, extension: *, previously Interpreter: bash, extension: .sh
- Increase the UI refresh rate while showing initial full system scan progress.
- When Universal AV server requests a file, and the file is in the excluded list, it will not request for the same file from the same machine again, even if the file is removed from the excluded list later.The server will request from other machine that has the same file.
- UAC (User Access Control) is required when non-admin users restore file from quarantine.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware