SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license.
What's new in SecureAPlus 6.0:
- New Theme, SecureAPlus 2019. New Theme will only be used either for the first-time installation or if the current theme is the default theme.
- Added a new script interpreter: Microsoft.Workflow.Compiler.exe, extension: .xoml.
- Added APEX version in the About section.
- New picture for SecureAPlus Essentials and Pro.
- A mechanism to revert to auto-scaling if the user accidentally chooses a scale that is too large to fit into their display resolution.
- Added script settings: Interpreter: python.exe, extension: .py
- Added script settings: interpreter: inetinfo.exe, extensions: asp, and .aspx
- Added a new log to record blocked files (C:\ProgramData\SecureAge Technology\SecureAge\log\Blocked.log).
- Added HexFrame.exe in the restricted application list.
- When the user enters the license code, and the computer is offline, it will do offline activation.
- ClamAV 0.101.4.
- Added Command line rule: mshta.exe – Starts with http – Let the user decide.
APEX Sensitivity Bar did not resize properly when the scaling set to 150%.
Manual scanner crashed when there is no internet connection.
The word AntiVirus Engine was cut off in the Universal AV settings, Engines.
- Column header size was adjusted for Quarantine & History, so that it fits German texts.
- License Extension changed to Purchase License.
- Extend Freemium changed to Purchase Essentials, and its link updated.
- Purchase Premium changed to Purchase Pro, and its link updated.
- Change LockCube button to SecureAge.
- The new default theme will be named as SecureAPlus 2019, and the old default theme will be named as Classic theme.
- Remove Google+
- Updated traditional Polish, Japanese, Chinese and simplified Chinese translation.
- False positive detection improved for Universal AV full system scan.
- Set c:\windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe as a trusted installer.
- Improve blocked file notification for an untrusted user account.
- Improve SecureAPlus updater.
If you require to access this file, please contact your system administrator.
If you require to access this file, please contact your help desk or IT Support.
The file is blocked because it is not in the whitelist.
The file is blocked.
Do not show this dialog any more until sign out.
Do not show this dialog any more until sign out from Windows.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware