Claim your free research report today, before this offer expires.
What's it about?
The scope of cybersecurity continues to expand as attackers and defenders develop new strategies and tactics. Notably, the definition of the perimeter (the edge) has broadened, driven by knowledge workers’ mobility and the broad adoption of cloud services. The resulting expanded attack surface creates additional opportunities for cyber adversaries to penetrate businesses. Moreover, the targeted nature of many cyberattacks increases the need for organizations to take proactive measures.
Application Security Focus Areas
The research conducted for this report answered questions related to these three core topics:
- Crowdsourced Cybersecurity Trends and Traditional Comparatives
- How much momentum does crowdsourced cybersecurity have?
- Does it help organizations drive benefits?
- What is the interplay between next-generation penetration testing inclusive of crowdsourced cybersecurity and traditional penetration testing?
- DevOps Momentum and DevSecOps Realities and Resonance
- How much momentum does DevSecOps have?
- How do different personas view DevSecOps?
- Where and Why Cybersecurity Challenges Are Most Acute
- How does application profile and cybersecurity coverage differ by company size?
- How do application cybersecurity challenges vary by company size?
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Security Leadership Study - Trends in Application Security - Free download <<
Offered by Bugcrowd, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.