This guide looks at why security testing is important in the modern digital economy, the benefits of crowdsourced security testing, and the variety of testing types to serve every organization's unique needs.
Most organizations understand that security is an imperative. With news of high-profile breaches becoming a mainstay in business news, companies are aware of the catastrophic consequences of skipping security testing. In fact, the predicted cost of cybercrime by the year 2025 is $10.5 trillion annually.
Download the report to learn:
- The importance of security testing
- Types of security testing
- Timelines and frequency of testing
- How to perform security testing
- Answers to common questions
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Security Testing 101: How To Get Started In Your Organization - Free eGuide
Offered by Bugcrowd, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience