Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activity and unwanted changes. Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activity and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.
With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.
Shadow Defender features:
- Prevent viruses and malware.
- Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
- Protect your privacy.
- Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
- Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender uses:
- Maintain a system free from malicious activity and unwanted changes.
- Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
- Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).
Changes in Shadow Defender 126.96.36.1999:
- New: Add the ability to exclude HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SAM Registry Item.
- Fixed: Some minor bugs and changes.